Tales of a Wookie Wife: Fueled by caffeine and good intentions. Feed hairy man. Clean house. Be fabulous. Repeat. You can learn more about me here.

Monday, June 4, 2012

Venison Taco Bowls

This is just a variation on my Taco Bowls!! post from a few months back using ground venison instead of ground beef.


I chopped up a poblano pepper and a few tomatoes...


And added the poblanos to a skillet of ground venison I'd browned, and also added a can of corn.



Then, I drained a can of black beans and rinsed them.


And added them and the tomatoes to the mix and seasoned it with chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne, sea salt, cumin, cilantro and black pepper (all to taste, just add a little at a time, start with about 1/2 tsp of each and go from there).


Close-up shot of all that goodness!


Stir in some cheese until it looks all gooey and gross and you're ready to go!

<3
WW

No comments:

Post a Comment