Tales of a Wookie Wife: Fueled by caffeine and good intentions. Feed hairy man. Clean house. Be fabulous. Repeat. You can learn more about me here.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Nail Pledge Mani #7 - Spiderwebs!

Want some quick and simple spiderweb nails for Samhain?  This is it.  Super simple and quick!


I started off with two coats of KleanColor Jazz Olive, which I just love.


Then, draw 4 thin, straight, black lines in sort of a sunburst pattern from wherever you want your webs to start.

And add some slightly curving lines between them at different intervals and that's all there is to it!  I love doing spiderwebs for Halloween because they always look like you put a ton of work into your nails, but they are actually easy as hell.


 This is the first time I've done these in green and black and I love it.

 <3 WookieWifey

No comments:

Post a Comment