Tales of a Wookie Wife: Fueled by caffeine and good intentions. Feed hairy man. Clean house. Be fabulous. Repeat. You can learn more about me here.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Etsy Re-opening!

My Etsy is back up and running and will soon have more things on it, but right now I have a WoW Horde hand-painted USB mouse for sale on there.  I'll mainly be doing hand-painted mice and console controllers, but that's the only item up at the moment as I'm also going to try my luck on E-bay.

Here's some pictures of some of the ones I've done just for our collection so you can get a taste of what's to come!  :)  Most of these were made before we figured out how to take the puppies apart, so the newer ones I'm doing to sell are much cleaner in the lines around the buttons, etc., but they will always have some level of imperfections as I am hand-painting these and I am not a robot.

Hubs' Fallout controller.

My cutsie, sparkly, PS2 controller.

Hubs' Mass Effect N7 controller.

Hubs' orange controller w/ custom grips and a glitter line to hide where it was splitting a bit since it is quite old.

Steampunky.

Steampunky NES gun with a bit of a Winchester twist.

Red and yellow...This one turned out very Iron Man-esque!

My Sir Daniel Fortesque PS1 controller.  <3 Medieval!

A close-up of Sir. Daniel Fortesque.

This is the Horde mouse currently for sale on my etsy!

My horde mouse.  I've been using this baby for about 4 or 5 months now and it is still in tip-top shape, so these are quite durable.


TONS more projects in the works for the near future, so there will probably soon be a torrential flood of posts.

Also, I added a donate button on the right so now I have a tip jar!  If you'd like to see more awesome crafting/cooking/reviewing then you can help me out with the fundage there!  ^_^

<3 Wookie Wifey

2 comments:

  1. These look awesome! I totally adore the NES gun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No matter what shiny things they come out with, my love for my NES never seems to fade, lol!

      Delete