Tales of a Wookie Wife: Fueled by caffeine and good intentions. Feed hairy man. Clean house. Be fabulous. Repeat. You can learn more about me here.

Saturday, January 12, 2013

DIY Gift Bag Re-Vamp

This is a super quick and easy craft with only after pictures as it is just that simple!

I am a craft-hoarder.  I save damn near everything thinking "someday, I'll need that for a project", so I tend to have boxes, bags, canisters - you name it - of random odds and ends all over the place.  One of the things I'd saved were 2 bags from Bath and Body Works.  I loved the blue checker print and thought they were too cute and wanted to use them for gifts, but didn't want the label on them.

Quick fix!  A glue gun and some pretties!


I glued on some of the muslin strips I have for waxing and added some bows and felt roses.


Cute and easy and saved us from buying a few of the ugly, generic gift bags you see everywhere.

I do believe that catches me up on holiday-related posts...finally.  Now to work on more reviews, and there are tons and tons of those on their way.

<3 WW

6 comments:

  1. I love the rose gift bag. Great idea seeing as the gift bags you can buy are usually hideous and overpriced.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed...I figured why trash these, pay too much for gift bags, then those get trashed, too. May as well skip a step and throw away a few bucks. :)

      Delete
  2. so cute! I too am a craft hoarder. I have a closet full of stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its addictive! Everything I see becomes a project or part of one.

      Delete
  3. Nice gift bag design. I like it very much.

    ReplyDelete