Tales of a Wookie Wife: Fueled by caffeine and good intentions. Feed hairy man. Clean house. Be fabulous. Repeat. You can learn more about me here.

Friday, April 26, 2013

Birthmarks

This is just a quick, random post of something I read about this morning that I found humorous.

I read that your birthmarks are where you were killed in past lives.

I only have one.

It is a small, light, almost triangular-shaped spot on my right knee, so I guess in a past life I was an adventurer until I took an arrow to the knee!  -.-

<3
WookieWifey

4 comments:

  1. hmm guess that means I lost an arm at one point. =P mine is light and a odd shaped splotch...so maybe i was attacked by...umm...a bug? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe. Interesting! I think I may have been shot in the back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEK! Maybe you were one of those wild west rebel gunslinger women! lol

      Delete