Tales of a Wookie Wife: Fueled by caffeine and good intentions. Feed hairy man. Clean house. Be fabulous. Repeat. You can learn more about me here.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Review: Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash

Damn, do I love this stuff.

I mean just...damn.


Due to the black and silver design of the container, the pictures didn't come out too well, but you get the idea.


This, in case you hadn't noticed, is Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash in Blackest Black.  This, ladies, is the Holy-fucking-Grail of mascara.


I choked on my own tongue and may or may not have died for a minute or two when I saw on amazon this goes for about 40 bucks.  Then, I grew a brain and looked elsewhere and was able to find it at other websites for around half that.  While that is still about double what I pay for the cheap shit I normally use, it is worth it and this will most likely end up being one of those things I'll have to save up to get when I start running out because if I don't get more...I...I can't.  I don't even want to consider it.


This has the newer silicone-style wand, which I don't mind it as long as it is sturdy and shaped well.  My lashes are relatively thick, but they are fairly short and this made me look like I had fake lashes on after one coat.  I use Koji Spring Heart lashes in "natural cute" and this makes me look like I have those on.  I've never had a mascara do that.  If I apply two coats, it just looks crazy dramatic.  If you have naturally thick lashes that lack length and need an extra kick or two, this is for you.

<3 WW

**This was a gift from a friend, but the opinion is 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment