Tales of a Wookie Wife: Fueled by caffeine and good intentions. Feed hairy man. Clean house. Be fabulous. Repeat. You can learn more about me here.

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Random Note about Comments

I've started getting quite a lot of spam comments, and in an attempt to keep you guys from having to fill out the horrid, dreaded captcha things, (they are the devil), I just manually mark the comments as spam and remove them once in a while.  I thought of replying to them as if they are serious with smart-ass remarks since they NEVER match whatever the post was about, but I wasn't sure anyone else but me would find any humor at all in that and it may raise concern that I need even more help than I already do, and also it did seem like kind of a petty waste of time even to me...where was I?  Oh yeah, deleting spam comments.

Sometimes I get a bit over-zealous when doing this.

Sometimes I stop after a minute because I'm not 100% sure if that last one I clicked when I was in full-on zoned-out, introduce the spam to its maker-mode was, in fact, spam or an actual comment.

This happened yesterday, so if one of your comments randomly disappeared, or if it happens in the future, then, uh, my bad.  I get a bit click-happy sometimes.  It isn't because I don't love you.

<3WookieWifey

No comments:

Post a Comment