Tales of a Wookie Wife: Fueled by caffeine and good intentions. Feed hairy man. Clean house. Be fabulous. Repeat. You can learn more about me here.

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Small Update

Apparently, Google Friend Connect is going bye-bye.  Thanks to Sian (sorry I don't know how to make the little characters that go over letters!! LOL) for posting, because I'd not have had a clue.  I guess I'm hiding under a rock somewhere.  Either way, you will notice, on all 3 wings of the little blog manor, here, that on the right there has been a link added to follow by Bloglovin if you'd prefer.  You can also follow by email, pinterest, twitter, or facebook, though I never update the last two, so please set things accordingly and BOO at Google for making us all have to change stuff!  :)

<3

WookieWifey

No comments:

Post a Comment